Monday, May 16, 2011

Teacher's Day

Selamat Hari Guru
16th may... Teacher's Day...
Usually i like to give handmade items to somebody.... it makes that thing more personal...
since i have no time to sew something for my daughters' teachers... (or should i say i'm still in the *jiwa kacau mode*), i decided to go for craft..

these shells were collected when we went back to sekinchan... my hometown. (and yess... sekinchan has beach... if u don't know... which u can watch the sun sets...owghh.... beautiful.  u can see it at my album in my fb). or maybe i can post some of the pictures of sunset in sekinchan here in my blog... heheh *got some ideas what to be posted in my blog...yeay!!*


Fridge magnets
i kind of enjoy making these crafts... trying and testing my creativity...
and i hope all the teachers that received the gifts would be as happy as i am.... :)

Thank you to all the teachers out there.... all my previous teachers... all my daughters' teachers... all my colleagues teachers... my father who was a teacher... WE ARE BEHIND ALL THE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE OUT THERE... INCLUDING THE PRIME MINISTER.... BE PROUD OF OURSELVES!!!!!



till then... daaaaaa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment