Friday, March 18, 2011

Messenger Bag for Najwa

Najwa my daughter, always has her own thought...
When she wanted me to make her a messenger bag, she was asking for blue stripe...
I had the colour & the patern in my mind but still didn't get the cloth yet...so when she followed me to the shop, she saw this one..
i tried to ask her to take another patern since they didn't have any other stripe patern...but once she made up her mind, u couldn't change it. 

buckle
she told me that she didn't want velcro, and preferred this buckle... 

pockets
she wanted a pocket at the side to put her water bottle...heheh... i don't know how to do that, so i just made it at the front with an elastic band...hope that will satisfy her...:)

inside pocket
i put a velcro pocket inside the bag and she's happy with it...


adjustable strap
another thing that make her happy...

mama's work
from mama with love...:) 



till then...daaaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment