Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Intan Safiah Boutique

I'M CHANGING  MY BLOG'S NAME... 


after a few advises & suggestions from my dear friends, i finally changed my blog's name to Intan Safiah Boutique...


particularly, because i want to concentrate & highlight more on my sewing project... 


but i will still post some of paper craft (from school usually).. maybe i have to open another sub-url.. *this thing will happen after i'm a bit clever to open the sub coz now i'm sooo not blog friendly...so many things to learn and add in my blog features*




this picture was drawn by my 2nd daughter, najwa

i'm still trying to figure out how to make my title in the centre, so it will not disturb this picture or disturbed by this picture...heheh... buta IT...


i think tht's all for now...


till then...daaaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment