Friday, December 9, 2011

Pencil Case

Nadia's Pencil Case:
for nadia
nadia, my 1st daughter, been asking me to make her this pencil case, soon after i received the fabric from my friend 'sohana from japan'.

but i kept procrastinating this project until she came out with a statement, "if i pay u this amount, will u make it for me?"....Ouch! that's hurt... so i squeezed my time to make this & felt soo relief after i completed it.. Hope this will make her day... :)

Charity Project:
7 in a row

projek amal utk anak2 yatim

I am so glad that i'm joining this group called "GMJ Group".  for this year end, we have a charity project for the orphanage... each one of us made pencil cases (as many as we can). And the best part is, this will be the ongoing project.. i'm sure will squeeze some of my time here & there to make some more...:)


till then....daaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment